Prices for complex treatments can vary from patient to patient, depending on the complexity of the individual case, treatment time required and the materials used to achieve the required aesthetic result. Complex treatments are therefore listed as “From” in order to provide a guide.
Should you require treatment, your dentist will issue a full treatment plan, clearly explaining the recommended treatment, all options which may be available, along with the relevant fee. A treatment plan will be followed by an email where all the treatments needed are explained in greater detail as well as the preventative measures that will restore your oral health.
Our prices aim to offer good value for money balanced with exceptional dental care.
In order to secure your appointment, you may be asked for a deposit which is fully refundable with any changes or cancellations with more than 24 hours’ notice. Appointments cancelled within 24 hours of the original appointment time could result in loss of the deposit.
Patients are required to pay a deposit for the treatment discussed in the consultation, prior to the commencement of treatment. The balance can be paid when arriving at the practice for the treatment or any time prior to completion.
We accept all major credit and debit cards, with the exception of American Express.
- New patient examination £30 (x-rays at additional £10)
- Child patient examination:
- Up to 2yrs = £20,
- 2yrs to 10yrs = £30 (including fluoride application)
- 10yrs to 18yrs = £30 (including x-ray, photos, oral hygiene, ortho check)
- Emergency appointment £30
- Child emergency appointment £30
- Smile design consultation £30
- X-rays £12
- CT Scan from £100
- Hygienist appointment Adult (per session) £70 – A full and thorough hygiene session – scaling and polishing plus oral care advice and support.
Before start of treatment, the clinician will advise you if more than one session is needed to complete a full mouth clean. This may be due to the amount of deposits on your teeth (above and below your gums), stains OR gum disease (where more time is needed).
- Hygienist appointment Child (per session up to 16yrs age) £35 – A full and thorough hygiene session – scaling and polishing plus oral care advice and support
- Periodontal disease treatment £95- £110
- Periodontal regeneration procedures £350
- Crown lengthening £200
- Bone grafting £550
- Composite resin (white) £180- £250
- Children (baby teeth) £30
- Silver Amalgam £110-£175
- Fissure sealant £65
- Porcelain £650
- Porcelain fused to metal £595
- Zirconia £600
- Gold £595
Root Canal Treatment
- Anterior tooth £350
- Posterior tooth £450
- Child tooth £75
- Re-RCT £500
- Tooth whitening – Home Kit £395
- Tooth whitening – Philips Zoom WhiteSpeed in surgery (+free Philips Home Whitening) £500
- Tooth whitening – Enlighten – £645
- Dental bonding from £250 per tooth
- Veneers porcelain from £675 per tooth
- Simple £95
- Complex £200
- Wisdom tooth £190-£250
- Surgical £225
- Children (baby teeth) £50
Bridges (per unit)
- Adhesive bridges £400
- Porcelain £580
- Temporary £200
- Immediate denture from £450
- Acrylic £750-£950 (depending on the number of teeth needed)
- Chrome Cobalt from £1100
At the consultation, our experienced Implantologist will discuss your needs and explore all available treatment options. Fee refundable if you proceed with treatment
Consultation (Including small X ray and written report) £ 60
- CT Scan from £100
- Single implant surgery from £1,500
- Implant crown £900
- Temporary implant crown £450
- Bone grafting from £550
- Bridge on 2 implants (3 units) £5,000
- Over denture on lower Jaw on 2 implants From £5,500
- Over denture on upper jaw on 4 implants from £ 7,500
- Fixed teeth on 4 Implants from £14,000
- Fixed teeth on 6 Implants from £17,000
- Sinus lift from £850
- Sedation from £350
- Consultation Fee £60
- Invisalign (invisible braces) from £3,000
- Free home teeth whitening kit included worth £395
- Retainers £300
- ClearSmile Braces as Fixed Ceramic Braces from £2800
- Consultation fee £20
- One area £180
- Two areas £240
- Three areas £370
- Hyperhidrosis £400
Mouthguards and Splints
- Therapeutic tray (fluoride and periodontal treatment) £150
- Anti-snoring /Sleepwell Splint £520
- Soft Night guard £150
- B-Splints for bruxism £350
- Hard Night guard £500
- Sport guard £150
At Lee Dental Practice we do not want your barrier to healthy teeth and gums to be financial.
Following your consultation, we will provide a full treatment plan (where treatment is required). Your treatment plan will explain any treatment options and the relevant fees.
Our finance options can help spread the cost of your treatment, with rates starting from 0% APR.
- Greater access to treatments – by spreading the cost, you can have the treatment you want, when you want it, on a repayment plan which works best for you
- Choice of payment terms – we offer range of credit options, with installments spread across 1 to 5 years. Rates will vary across these terms
- 0% finance – Rates starting from 0% representative APR
- Min treatment value – Finance options are available for treatment over £500
- Qualification – Finance is subject to application and successful credit check
Click here to get an interest-free loan. It only takes 2 minutes to apply and you’ll get an answer straight away.